They do not answer their phones, their online access a total, absolutely total disgusting joke, they don't answer their emails.I finally reached a person in a branch and they were absolutely no help to me whatsoever.

I don't know why anyone at all would use this ***, little bank. I have done business with several banks over the last 20 or so years, and never ever have I felt the need to slam a bank.

You should stay as far away and cancel your existing accounts like I am doing today!I am also going to report to the FED bank and to the IRS that I am unable to get my 1098 after multiple attempts.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with First Financial Bank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First Financial Bank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare First Financial Bank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with First Financial Bank?

Comments